Events - 13 May 2012
13 May 2012
to 15 May 2012
PRME Signatory Universiti Utara Malaysia launches 1st International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, Business and Human RightsRead More
The 1st International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, Business and Human Rights (ICCSRBHR) will be held in Jakarta from 13-15 May 2012
Objectives of the program:
- Identifying current’s situation of CSR policies barriers in Indonesia
- Enhancing committment to implement mandatory CSR in Indonesia.
- Provide academics and field experiences inputs to resolve several important CSR emerging issues.
- Conduct further meetings and reserach to enhance academics support for the CSR development in Indonesia.
National and International Keynote Speakers:
- Coordinating Minister of Economy of Republic of Indonesia
- State Minister of Environment of Republic of Indonesia
- Minister of Law and Human Rights of Republic of Indonesia
- Jane Fiona Cummimg (Article 13)
- Prof. Noor Azizi Ismail, Dean, Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Dr. Aishah Bidin, Dean, Faculty of Law, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
View the Event Brochure
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat