14 Nov 2013
to 15 Nov 2013
UPDATE: In spite of the recent storm that devastated many areas of the Philippines, the 4th PRME Asia Forum will still take place on 14-15 November, as scheduled.
We are pleased to announce the opening of registration for the 4th PRME Regional Forum Asia, "Sustainable Business for the Common Good: Preparing Asia’s business leaders of today and tomorrow,” which will be hosted by the De La Salle University Ramon V. del Rosario College of Business, with support from the Asian Institute of Management and Ateneo Professional Schools, in Manila, the Philippines, on 14-15 November.
In the current academic environment, corporate responsibility and sustainability have entered but not yet become embedded in the mainstream of business-related education. PRME is therefore a timely global call for business schools and universities worldwide to gradually adapt their curricula, research, teaching methodologies, and institutional strategies to the new business challenges and opportunities.
The main goals of the 4th PRME Regional Forum Asia include:
- To follow through the commitment discussed during the first three PRME Asia meetings;
- To strengthen the Asia PRME network, to establish the Asia Chapter, to organise the core group of the Asia Chapter;
- To deepen the understanding of responsible management education in the Asian context:
- a. Identify what we have in common;
- b. Share and agree what can be done together;
- c. Present and discuss leading edge models and approaches to management education; and
- To encourage networking and build links among the delegates for possible collaborative projects.
The 1st PRME Regional Forum Asia was hosted by Kyung Hee University School of Management, the 2nd PRME Regional Forum Asia was hosted by the School of Economics and Management at Tsinghua University, and the 3rd PRME Regional Forum Asia was hosted by Keio University.
We look forward to seeing you in Manila in November!
Sending Details of Events and Activities to PRME
Participating academic institutions are welcome to send relevant events and activities (to be published worldwide) to:
Email: PRME Secretariat