Participation in PRME
PRME is a voluntary engagement platform for business schools and management education-related institutions. An organisation that signs on to PRME expresses its conviction that academic institutions, through integrating universal values into curriculum and research, can contribute to a more stable and inclusive global market and help build prosperous and thriving societies.
To sign up to PRME:
- Academic institutions that are publicly recognised (i.e. legal/government recognition) and degree granting are invited to apply using this form.
- Corporate Universities whose parent organisations are Participants of the UN Global Compact are invited to apply using this form.
Upon acceptance to PRME, Signatories are encouraged to:
- Set in motion changes to implement PRME within the institution's operations, curriculum and research;
- Commit to report regularly on the progress made to all stakeholders;
- Publicly advocate the values of the PRME;
- Engage with the PRME community to maximize the benefits of participation in the initiative by joining any of our existing PRME Working Groups and/or participating in any of the upcoming programmed PRME activities.
If your association / organisation does not fulfill the categories detailed above, but is interested in formally supporting the PRME initiative, please read more about becoming a Supporting Organisation.